- 2024's calendar theme is birds, my new obsession this year! It seemed fitting to make a calendar with them as the theme!
- The calendar has gold foil details of moons, stars and details on the birds and plants.
- Each month's grid has enough room to write notes and dates in them.
- When the calendar is closed it measures at 8.5" and when it's open it is 17".
- There is a hole for ease of hanging with a tac, but you can still use bulldog clips or a frame to hang.
- When the year is up, you can cut out the prints to hang as art on the wall!
- This calendar includes a Year at a Glance at the back, surrounded by flowers.
There are 12 new illustrations made for the calendar prints, hand painted with watercolour by Emilie Nunez.
JANUARY - Blue Jay with anemone, delphinium, sea holly, snowdrops and snow berry.
FEBRUARY - Ducks. Wood, Mallard, Ruddy, Buffle, American Widgeon, ducklings, with chicory, dahlia, lily of the valley, aster, daisies, tiger lily, bluebell, fern, roses, black eyed susans, jacobs ladder, clover, and gardenia.
MARCH - American Robin with echinacea, tulips, narcissus, daisies, and ferns.
APRIL - Fairy Wren with lilacs, morning glory, thistles, daisies, and forget-me-nots.
MAY - Violet Green Swallow with lily of the valley, pansies, violets, thistles and aster.
JUNE - Hummingbirds. Anna's, Rufous, Calliope, Violet headed, with fuchsia, daisies, cosmos, bleeding hearts, delphiniums, snapdragons, dahlias, echinacea, aster, zinnias, honeysuckles, lilacs and roses.
JULY - Chickens. Rooster and Hen with a rainbow, hibiscus, palm, croton, allamanda, and mushrooms.
AUGUST - Puffin with bluebells, clover, daisies, thistles, pansy and sea thrift.
SEPTEMBER - Great Blue Heron with bluebells, daisies, bullrush, bird vetch and thistle.
OCTOBER- Raven with foxglove, moonflowers, blue moonwort, fly agaric, golden waxy caps, wrinkled peach and pink bonnet mushrooms.
NOVEMBER- Black Capped Chickadee with spruce, cedar, winterberry, and juniper.
DECEMBER- Spotted Owl with spruce, sea holly, juniper, holly and fern.
all images are copyrighted to Emilie Nunez